APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

APT Dip Belt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gunney joe

PostSubject: APT Dip Belt   Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 pm

I would like to purchase a dip belt. I have been attempting to contact APT to ask a few questions about their dip belts. I have left at least four voice mail messages and have never received a call-back. Other than the two numbers listed under contact APT on their website, is there another number I can call to ask a few questions about the APT Dip Belt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: APT Dip Belt   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Contact Debbie APTDEBBIE@aol.com. Their dip belts are the best. You wont be disappointed!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunney joe

PostSubject: Re: APT Dip Belt   Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:29 am

I have left additional voice mails and a couple of e-mails, this makes 5 voice mails and 3 e-mails, no response. Maybe someone should call the police??

I have asked around and am told that APT is top of the line equipment, but I hate to order anything from a company that is not responsive, any suggestions?

What I am trying to find out is say hypothetically one is an old fatman with a 38-inch waist and hopes to push his dip back up to over 125 - 150 lbs, which belt is the strongest and most comfortable dip belt? Also what is the belt that is advertised as fixed in the middle?

I think I have narrowed it down to three belts described as 1.) Heavy Fixed in the Middle Black Nylon Dipping Belt; 2.) the Heavy 6" Nylon Dipping Belt Dip Black Regular; or the 3.) Extra Long HEAVY Nylon Thigh Resting Dip Belt Dipping Belt.

Again of these three which is the most comfortable and which is the strongest?

If there is an issue, is APT's shipping any more attentive and or their customer service as responsive as their sales department?

Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: APT Dip Belt   Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:51 pm

I have placed many orders (I sale their stuff) and havent had any problems getting my things. But ALL of their belts would suit anything you want to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunney joe

PostSubject: Re: APT Dip Belt   Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:43 am

No offense Steve, but you did not answer any of my questions.

I apologize to be so diligent, but I am just a poor old fatman, that watches his pennies

I have been over 200#'s before in the dip for sets, but am too old (and ugly) to even want to work that hard any longer, I am easily capable of working back to sets of 8 - 10 reps with 150#'s I am 5'-6" and about 242 #'s with a 38 inch waist.

Sorry probably more information than you want or need, but I wanted to set the scene.

I am looking for a dip belt that will stand up to heavy use (both will stand up to the weight I want to use, plus the workload) but still remain comfortable. I have also been looking at the red and black dip belt that is marked as heavy.

I like the idea of a 6 inch back over the 4" back, but also like the idea of getting the chain off of my legs.

Also the Grizzly Polypro specs out at 600#'s, mane a bit more than I can push, but still would like to know if the APT is going to come apart at 200#'s, 300#'s, 400'#, 600#'s, 1000#'s....

Again, can you make a recommendation?

Also, can I deal with you?

Are your prices the same as on the APT web site, higher or lower?

Does APT have protected territories, should there be someone that I should be dealing with in Texas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APT Dip Belt   

Back to top Go down

APT Dip Belt
Page 1 of 1