APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Worst online shopping experience.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T3CH

PostSubject: Worst online shopping experience.   Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:33 am

I placed an order for knee wraps on Nov-29th; a Christmas gift for my brother. I took note that the item does not ship for something like 6-8 days, and then the UPS shipping & handling time on top of that. A Nov-29th order date left me plenty of buffer time prior to Christmas. As of today, I haven't heard anything from the time I placed my order and immediately received my confirmation!

I have since followed-up with emails, including an email to a person named Debbie as referenced on another thread, and a voicemail as well. I haven't heard a peep out of APT. No excuses; there is no way APT is that busy to be unable to respond to a paying customer 3 weeks out from the time my order was placed.

This is absolutely the worst online shopping experience I have ever encountered. With today being the 19th, I'm certain I will not receive this order in time for Christmas.

Not only am making these fellow APT forum members/viewers aware of the situation, but have every intention to leave this review on other websites and bodybuilding sites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Worst online shopping experience.   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:20 am

What kind of knee wraps(length kind etc.) did you order and where are you located? Im sponsored by them and I have quite a few in my stock( Isell for them too) and maybe I can help you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T3CH

PostSubject: Re: Worst online shopping experience.   Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:17 am

SteveJr wrote:
What kind of knee wraps(length kind etc.) did you order and where are you located? Im sponsored by them and I have quite a few in my stock( Isell for them too) and maybe I can help you?

SteveJr,

The straps I ordered are Product ID: 4333337. These are the Black Mamba Knee Wraps 2.5 meter with velcro.

I'm located in Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst online shopping experience.   

Back to top Go down

Worst online shopping experience.
Page 1 of 1