APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamakaze

PostSubject: Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:28 am

This question is for Steve Jr. I have tried to apply to sell APT products at the next WABDL meet on June 27, 2010. I've already talked to the event promoter and they want brochures and want me to have a banner at my booth. I haven't got a reply from APT yet. I tried filling out the form on the APT website and also tried emailing Debbie. I figured APT must be busy so I am just being patient. I really like the products and my orders are recieved fairly quickly but I am having trouble getting in touch with APT. I want to get the APT name out here in Hawaii! Can you help me out? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth   Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:17 am

Give me your email and I will get in touch and see what I can do. They are quite backed up right now so it may take a few more days! I sell this stuff like its melting butter lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamakaze

PostSubject: Re: Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:28 am

Thanks Steve for the offer to help, but I got in touch with Debbie from APT and everything should be good. Thanks again! I just gotta figure out how to use the Apex bench shirt and hopefully I can do well in my first equiped bench only meet. I want to rep the APT name! Oh Yeah!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:23 pm

The APEX is definitely a great shirt. Not too hard to learn but not the easiest. But be warned, it bites lol. Also take plenty of time breaking it in. Don't try to touch with it very soon. Take your time with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamakaze

PostSubject: Re: Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:31 pm

I learned my lesson a few weeks ago. i just got the shirt and tried to come down to three boards with 455lbs and it bit my arms like nothing I have felt before. Bruises and cramping the next day. I posted another topic on the APEX bench shirt and you said I should go lighter and work the boards. Last night I got to work four boards with 365lbs and the shirt seems to be getting better. Do you have any other pointers on how I should break in the APEX shirt? Maybe I should start another post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth   Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:49 am

You sound like you are on the right track now with the shirt. I have only went to 650 to a two board after like 8 sessions in it and I feel im goingto quick already. Im going to go back to three boards for a bit with 6-700 pounds and see if it starts coming down better with the stretching. I havent tried my double or triple yet....... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamakaze

PostSubject: Re: Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Steve, I got a hold of Debbie from APT earlier this month in nregards to having an APT booth. I cannot get a hold of her now. I tried emailing and calling with no response. I wanted to place an order and was wondering what is the best time to call? I'll try calling next week sometime. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Its kind of hard to get through with phone. Best chance is to leave her an email with a number to call you. They still don't have enough staff to operate quicker. But you can also email Alan prowriststraps@aol.com and he may can speed the process up a bit.Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamakaze

PostSubject: Re: Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth   Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:28 am

Thanks Steve, I'll try that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth   

Back to top Go down

Question for Steve Jr. on a APT Booth
Page 1 of 1