APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Any Chance on them getting convicts back?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkAnimal73

PostSubject: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Im gonna want to place an order in the next month or so , any chance on them getting Convict wraps in stock if not whats the best wrap to replace them I was using black mambas then went to convicts i like the strength and the texture
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:18 pm

They make all of their wraps per order now. They will een do custom lengths. Place your order a few days in advance to ensure timely delivery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAnimal73

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Ok so just place an order like always and they will make them? or is there a new link?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 am

Yeah everything will work as same. They just make them per order and make custom lengths now too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elguap0

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:11 am

Don't count on reciving your order or hearing from them when you try to contact them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rccdk4

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Are they even taking any orders for wrist wraps right now? I have been trying to contact them through phone and e-mail for 2 weeks with no luck. I have been needing a good set of wrist wraps and I really want to get a set of gray strangulators ordered.

Last time I got a chance to talk to someone from APT, it was early January, and they said all material for the wrist wraps and wraps period are going to take 60+days to arrive because they are having trouble with their supplier.

Can someone update us on this? I don't want to go spend the money and get a set of Titan, inzer or schiek wraps and the next thing I know, they are ready to take orders. I love APT but eff I'm absolutely disappointed at what is going on right now.
I can understand the part where moving to a new building is a bitch, but can someone answer the damn phone during their "normal hours"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   

Back to top Go down

Any Chance on them getting convicts back?
Page 1 of 1