APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is crappy customer service normal?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elguap0

PostSubject: Is crappy customer service normal?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:13 pm

I placed my order on the 7th of Febuary. I have not recived my order or even a tracking number. I have made several attemplt to contact ATP with no responce. I have sent several emails with no responce. I have called many times and can only get an answering machine. After reading this forum I see that I am not alone in this problem. Had I known this I would have orderd from somewhere else. This is my last attempt of resolve my issue before I dedicate an entire day to blasting APT on every bodybuilding and/or fitness forum I know of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rccdk4

PostSubject: Re: Is crappy customer service normal?   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 pm

well I don't know if blasting someone would look good on your part but I feel your pain. Don't expect to see your order anytime soon. It took a month+ for APT to get a set of custom straps to me. If you ordered with a credit card, you can talk to your credit card and tell them to resolve the problem and leave a message on the APT answering machine as well as e-mail them to cancel your order because you don't want to wait. I have been trying to reach them for weeks now, with no luck. I really don't want any other wrist wraps because they all don't par with APT product, but as far as customer service and actually giving a damn about their customers, I don't know how APT would compare to the other companies....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elguap0

PostSubject: Re: Is crappy customer service normal?   Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:06 pm

I emailed aptdebbie and she responded telling me that my order would take 3 weeks because it was a custom order. Even though the website said 1-2 weeks. It has been more than 3 weeks and I recived part of my order with a notice that the belt would ship seperatly. It has been almost a month now and this is getting rediculous. APT makes great products but, shitty customer service like this will probably kill their company. You are probaby right about blasting APT and I doubt I will. However, I will definantly never order from them again and will recomend to everyone to spend their money somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is crappy customer service normal?   

Back to top Go down

Is crappy customer service normal?
Page 1 of 1