APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Where in the hell is my order.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GLOCKTHNP

PostSubject: Where in the hell is my order.   Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Where in the HELL in my order! These products are for a client of mine! This is the my third email, no response to the other two, what kind of business are you running? It has been 15-days since I ordered this stuff. I have not received an email stating it has been sent, nothing, no response! If theses products are not shipped to me overnight I will NEVER comeback again. You will lose a customer for life and I train allot of clients who buy this gear for training. Somebody needs to give me a call! Unacceptable customer service and no phone number to talk to someone is utter bull!

Pissed off,

Order ID: 277796
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elguap0

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is my order.   Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 pm

You are not alone in you discust with APT. I placed my order and they promply took my money. But, have taken their sweat ass time sending my equipment. I made 3 phone calls a day with no answer and I sent several e-mails and got only one responce. Now over 3 weeks later I recived PART of my order with a notice that the rest would ship seperate. WTF!!!!!! I spent 170 dollars with them and expected a lot more from them. My order is probably small and they could care less if I am happy because it is probably small potatos to them. But, what they don't realize is I had planned to spend over 1000 dollars on equipment and wanted to try them out first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elguap0

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is my order.   Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:50 pm

I recived an email from "debbie" saying she is no longer with the company. Now what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is my order.   

Back to top Go down

Where in the hell is my order.
Page 1 of 1