APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Injured Wrist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeux4058

PostSubject: Injured Wrist   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:48 pm

So, I injured my right wrist over the holidays. I don't think the injury is bad probable cause going heavy too often and not enough rest time... I just ordered some wrist straps (24'' black mambas) from here and I'm hoping they will fix the problem. I was just curious though if anyone had any other suggestions? I haven't gone to the doctor don't think it is necessary, but the pain is in the outer part of my wrist where the round ball like bone/joint is. It only hurts with certain motions and if not at all with no pressure on it. It has gotten slowly better since I stopped lifting for upper body, going on about a week off right now... for now I have just been doing lower body and some other simple things that don't aggravate my wrist. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Injured Wrist   Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:27 pm

I would definitely suggest using wraps. We use them for all sets after 135 in the bench. If it keeps up I would suggest seeing a doctor.

See what eveyone else has to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aptprogearforum.forumn.org

Injured Wrist
Page 1 of 1