APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

APEX bench shirt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteveJr

PostSubject: APEX bench shirt   Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:54 pm

We are currently breaking in the APEX bench shirt single ply closed back and to date it is PHENOMENAL!!! The ease of putting the shirt on by YOURSELF should sell the shirt alone but you have to try it to believe it! The comfort and support will keep you happy pounding out heavy reps. If you are skeptical about closed back single plys this one will change your attitude to them. We have all the Inzer shirts and are getting ready to ditch them for APT APEX shirts. Definitely made a believer of us!!! Any questions? HLMSABJR@aol.com cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricduncan

PostSubject: Re: APEX bench shirt   Fri May 08, 2009 12:08 am

SteveJr wrote:
We are currently breaking in the APEX bench shirt single ply closed back and to date it is PHENOMENAL!!! The ease of putting the shirt on by YOURSELF should sell the shirt alone but you have to try it to believe it!

I agree on how easy the APEX shirt is to put on. I just got my APEX yesterday and had to immediately try it.
However I wonder if I got the right size. I'm exactly a size 48 chest, so according to the sizing info, my size
should be a 50. The first and only time I put the shirt on, I was able to spread my grip way out past the rings. I mean
I could grip the bar with my fore-fingers 4-5 inches outside of the rings and almost touch the plates. This doesn't seem
normal to me as I think I should barely be able to get my index fingers out to the rings with a new shirt. I'm thinking I should send the
shirt back and get a 48. I wore a size 48 in the Katana, could barely get out to the rings and the Katana took over 515 to
touch. I don't want a shirt that will touch with less than 500. Don't get me wrong......I think the APEX shirt is a winner.
I just want to make sure I get the maximum fit out of my new shirt. So a question for APEX shirt users......are you able
to spread your grip way out past the rings? Is anyone using an APEX a size smaller than the recommended size?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: APEX bench shirt   Fri May 08, 2009 11:33 am

Yeah with my dealings and sizings with the shirt a 48 at minimum for you would be good. The shirts fit everyone different but if you went that wide that soon its not a good fit to get the most benefit. Im pretty good with sizing the shirts. Any more help needed let me know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APEX bench shirt   

Back to top Go down

APEX bench shirt
Page 1 of 1