APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da_Black_Hulk

PostSubject: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   Sun May 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Are these wraps similar to the Inzer True Black knee wraps, or better? Because according to the description, they both have a soft texture. Any information will be helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   Mon May 18, 2009 7:37 am

They have a somewhat soft texture but as with any real strong wrap you cant expect too much comfort. I have these 2 and 3 XH and trust me Inzers are garbage compared to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da_Black_Hulk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   Mon May 18, 2009 10:39 am

SteveJr wrote:
They have a somewhat soft texture but as with any real strong wrap you cant expect too much comfort. I have these 2 and 3 XH and trust me Inzers are garbage compared to them.

OK. Great. Are they as soft as the Inzer True Blacks? Because they're a little [i]too[i] soft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   Mon May 18, 2009 11:04 am

No to me they arent near as soft. When you are setting them as you put it on its pretty castlike which is terrific for the support they offer. They have a great bite when you get deeper in the squat and thats what I like and know they are workin then. Hope that helps! P.S. they are well worth the money!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da_Black_Hulk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

SteveJr wrote:
No to me they arent near as soft. When you are setting them as you put it on its pretty castlike which is terrific for the support they offer. They have a great bite when you get deeper in the squat and thats what I like and know they are workin then. Hope that helps! P.S. they are well worth the money!

OK. Cool. That does help. And they do have a cast-like feel to them? Have you tried the wrist wraps, too? Of so, how r they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   Mon May 18, 2009 3:12 pm

I have pretty much everything lol. I sell their products. Their wristwraps are nothing short or phenomenal. Believe me anything they sell is worth buying. you wont be disappointed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da_Black_Hulk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   Tue May 19, 2009 8:24 am

SteveJr wrote:
I have pretty much everything lol. I sell their products. Their wristwraps are nothing short or phenomenal. Believe me anything they sell is worth buying. you wont be disappointed!

OK. Right now I'm using the Convicts. Do I have to squat and bench a certain amount of weight to use The Wraps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   Tue May 19, 2009 11:34 am

No you dont have to do any certain amount of weight but when you do get heavier the supports there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m
Page 1 of 1